Non Woven Bubble Guard Board
Non Woven Bubble Guard Board is an alveolar 100% PP sheet with surface covered with non-woven, which combines great versatility and high performances: it is 100% recyclable, non-toxic, resistant to mechanical stress and chemical agents, thermoformable, printable, with a weight range from 500 gr/sqm to 3500 gr/sqm and a thickness range from 3 to 10 mm and above.
The versatility of the Bubble Guard Board, its efficiency (it is light but highly resistant), the wide range of processing and laminating possibilities (with PP and PET textile, carpet, EPP foam and other decorative and/or printed films) make this sheet the right replacement for more expensive materials and the best solution to fulfil the requests of the most disparate branches: automotive, steelworks, woodworks, furniture factories, cosmetics, pharmaceutics, removals, glassworks, food and beverage, graphics, advertising and logistics.
Thickness from 3mm to 10mm
Max width upto 1220mm with custom length
Weight per Square Meter(GSM): 500gsm-3500gsm
Surface Non Woven: 100gsm, 120gsm, 200gsm etc
Non Woven Bubble Guard Board has triple layers of virgin polypropylene sheets with plain layers on either sides and middle core layer having thermoformed bubbles / cones are welded together with specialized technique to get a strong and rigid composite structure which offers remarkable strengths / properties. Surface covered non woven for car and van decoration use.
Bubble guard also referred to as PP Honeycomb Board, Bubbleboard or Rigid bubble sheet. The outer and the inner layer is sheet of PP which holds the solid rigid hollow bubble that provides strength and shape to the sheet. It is used in a number of applications including packaging of steel coils, packaging separators, false ceiling, wall panels, door panels, wood protectors, floor protectors, wall facing boards, van liners, printing and other applications.
Multiple Use Packaging applications
- Returnable / Reusable Transit Boxes for Components, Parts, Sub-Assemblies, Semi-Finished Parts, Outsourced Parts, Packing Materials etc. etc.
- Storage Bins / Boxes / Crates for Inter – Departmental Material Handlings
- Foldable & Collapsible Boxes
- Internal Partitions / Seperators / Liners in Outer Packing Boxes
- Seperator Plates / Punched Plates in POY / PFY Yarn Packing
- Trolley Linings offers cushionings & Surface Protection
- Substitutes for Wooden Packaging, especially in Exports
- Fabricated Pallets or Pallet Linings for Storages & Transit
- Die – Punched Industrial Components
Single Use Packaging applications
- Storage Boxes / Banker Boxes.
- Wrappings in Metal Rolls / Sheet Metal etc. to prevent water contacts and rusting.
- Boxes for Pharma Kits, Instrument Kits, Tool Kits etc.
- Boxes for High Value Delicate Consumer Products
- Internal Partitions & Seperators in Export – Worthy Boxes.
- Export – Worthy / Eco – Friendly Packings
- Boxes for Fruits Packaging
- Boxes for Tool Kits / Servicing Kits
- Boxes for Ammunitions, Armaments in Defence.
- Boxes for Products for enhancing image for Garments etc.
- Boxes for Samples Kits with handle / locks / straps etc.
- Boxes for Seminar / Conference Kit / Papers with handle / locks / straps etc